The AdamsBerry Game Group

A friendly, inviting game group based in Hailsham, East Sussex. Partaking in group discussions in almost any genre, and playing both Magic: The Gathering and YuGiOh

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Millennium Meister's Useful Websites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Millennium Meister
Keeper of the Millennium Puzzle
Keeper of the Millennium Puzzle

Character sheet
Name: M.Meister
Race: Ogre
Class: Paladin

PostSubject: Millennium Meister's Useful Websites   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi Guys!!

In here I'll be listing some Websites I have found extremely useful, and things you can find on them! Links to the Websites will be at the end of the review and in BOLD.

Before I start this, I would just like to say that there would've been one more website on this list called Duelling Network. But unfortunately This website was closed last week (week beginning 3rd October 2016) because of a complaint from a Third Party who weren't Konami, the Game creator. This site was brilliant for both beginner and veteran duellists alike. Users were able to create their own decks that were built in according to the current Forbidden and Limited lists, they were also able to play PVP against other duellists in locked rooms, or where other duellists could watch games being played.

Anyways... On with the list!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Official Website - This is a really useful website, because as it is the Official website it has access to both a complete card database in which you can search cards, view them, and read all the details about them, including their stats and what sets the card can be found in. This website also has links to the up-to-date Forbidden and Limited Lists, links to their Current Rulebook, and much, much more! Follow the link to The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Official Website.

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki - This website is a useful one because it has information on both the TCG, OCG, Manga and Anime. Similarly to the Official Website, the Wiki has a complete card database that is searchable, but unlike the official site's one, the Wiki has a gallery for each card that has been made so that users can view older versions of the artworks of each card if they have had a different one. The Wiki also lists the Eratta Rulings on different cards whose effects have been changed from when the card was first produced. The Wiki is also completely fan made by fellow duellists. Follow the link to The Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki.

Millennium Meister's Useful Websites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1